Nathaniel Drew is a famous YouTuber.
He has more than 1.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel by name, Nathaniel Drew.
Nathaniel Drew was born in 1997 into a middle-class family in Los Angeles, California, United States.
He grew up in the Pacific Northwest.
Both his parents immigrated from Argentina to settle in the United States.
Nathaniel has a younger brother, Skyler.
Nathaniel did his high school diploma at a local college in the United States.
Then, in 2016, at 18, he took a gap year.
Nathaniel decided not to enrol into a university as he wasn’t interested in studying from a university.
Instead, he started learning shooting and editing videos by reading blog posts, forums and watching videos on the internet.
After learning the video production on his own, Nathaniel started working as a videographer and editor.
He worked as a production assistant (PA) on the film sets for a long time.
Then, as Nathaniel lost interest in this work, he started working full-time on his YouTube channel.
Working on his YouTube channel-
Nathaniel started his YouTube channel by name, Nathaniel Drew on 21 July 2015.
The storytelling ability of Casey Neistat inspired him to start his own YouTube channel.
Nathaniel’s content is mainly focused on self-improvement and self-exploration.
Even though he has been working on his channel since 2015, he has been able to earn decent money from it only since March 2019.
His brother, Skyler works as an animator for his YouTube videos and he also has a team for video production.
Nathaniel is inspired by the books of James Clear to stay consistent.
Love for travelling-
At 17, Nathaniel travelled to France as a part of the student exchange program in high school and thanks to this, he fell in love with travelling.
So, he later travelled to many countries like Mexico, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Argentina, etc.
Books recommended by him-
- Outliers: The Story of Success.
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times.
- A Brief History of Humankind.
- Man’s Search for Meaning.
- The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick).
Some interesting facts about Nathaniel-
- Nathaniel suffers from acrophobia (fear of heights).
- His Myers-Briggs Personality Type is INFJ (introverted, intuitive, feeling, and judging).
- Nathaniel is a polyglot and can speak Portuguese, Italian, French, English, etc.
- His ancestors lived in many countries across five continents. His grandmother was born in Egypt, his parents hail from Argentina, whereas he was born in the United States.
So, how are you inspired by the success story of Nathaniel Drew?
Share with me in the comment section below.
Please Support This Site
It takes a lot of effort to research and produce content. If you are happy with my work, please support me by donating.