Caroline Girvan is a famous fitness trainer and YouTuber.
She has more than 1.6 million subscribers on her YouTube channel by name, Caroline Girvan.
Caroline Girvan was born in 1984.
She hails from Northern Ireland and currently lives here.
Caroline is married and has two children.
She studied accountancy at university and worked as an admin for her husband.
A trainer & a coach-
Caroline has always been physically active.
She is a certified personal trainer for more than a decade.
Caroline is also a NASM Nutrition Coach and a pre and post-natal specialist.
After Caroline became a mother, she realised that there was an information overload in fitness.
And thanks to this, her family members and friends were following a variety of diets, training and even after working hard and spending much time and money, they weren’t succeeding.
Most of them were focusing on the wrong things and this moved Caroline and inspired her to become a personal trainer.
Caroline wasn’t able to personally train her clients during the COVID-19 lockdown.
So, she recorded a couple of simple home workouts with her iPhone teaching how to train with a pair of dumbbells and body weight and shared them with her clients on WhatsApp.
One woman requested Caroline to upload her workouts onto YouTube, so that she could watch them on her TV.
So, on 5 April 2020, she published her first video on her YouTube channel, Caroline Girvan.
As people started appreciating Caroline’s videos, she began to continuously work on her channel.
Her workouts are very popular on YouTube and are viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.
Initially, Caroline used to record her YouTube videos with her iPhone by placing it on a window ledge.
Eventually, she upgraded by purchasing a camera and a mic.
Caroline herself records her workout videos by placing her camera on the fireplace in her front living room.
Her husband helps her to manage her business and she has a small team consisting of a video editor to help her out.
As of April 2022, Caroline has more than 1.6 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and more than 400 thousand followers on Instagram and more than 100 thousand followers on her Facebook page.
She also created the EPIC workout programs and has a website.
Some interesting facts about Caroline-
- Caroline loves running. She loves 10k and 20k running and 400 metres sprinting.
- She also ran marathons, ultra-marathons and Ironman Triathlons in many countries and also does yoga.
- Caroline loves walking with her pet dog, Winston.
- She is five feet two inches and weighs approximately 57 kg.
- Reading, painting and gardening are her hobbies. She also loves to learn new skills.
- Instead of consuming supplements, Caroline focuses on training hard and eating healthy.
- Nike followed by Adidas and Lululemon are her favourite sports brands.
- Caroline’s favourite shoes are Nike Metcons, Adidas NMDs and Boost.
- She loves eating sea bass, chicken shashlik, Barebells protein bars and FAGE yogurts.
- Caroline lives near Cavehill and loves hiking it. She also loves walking on the beach.
So, how are you inspired by the success story of Caroline Girvan?
Share with me in the comment section below.
Please Support This Site
It takes a lot of effort to research and produce content. If you are happy with my work, please support me by donating.